India is a nation of diverse cultures and many different religions. It is also a nation of diverse people. It reflects this diversity in its many languages, dialects, and dialects. India is also a nation of many languages. India is the only country in the world where a language has more than a hundred dialects, making it the most spoken language in the world. India is also a nation of many religions. India is a secular nation, which means that it does not practice any religion. India is a nation of many people, who are from a range of backgrounds.
India has many people from all over the world, who are living in India. There are people from all over the world living in India, who are of different religions. India has many people who live in India, who are also born in India. India has also seen many people born in India, who are of a different religion. India is a country of many people, with a diverse population. My vision for India
In 1947, India get self-government from British rule after a long conflict. India will commemorate its 100th year of Independence in the year 2047. Our country in 2047 will be what we produce today.
I have a superior vision for India in 2047. I want that in the next 25 years India should convert into a forceful nation both internally and externally. Everyone should get the obligatory education and opportunities for good jobs. Every child of India will be educated in 2047 and no child should be involuntary into a bonded labor.
My vision for India is that everybody at equal respect, there is no prejudice of caste, gender, color, religion and economic level. Universally should be peace and harmony is my vision for India in 2047.
India should be free from corruption, poverty, unemployment and other social evils. Everyone gets better medical facilities. My vision for India in 2047 is to make women more powerful and empowerment.
India must steady to be the land of holy, prosperity and truthfulness.
My hallucination of India as the unblemished country and India should be the best friend of its adjacent countries. India should become the most state-of-the-art country by 2047.
India has grown in leaps and bounds in the last two decades, but it still has a long way to go. In 2047, I believe that India will be the world’s most powerful country. India is going be the world’s largest country in terms of population. India will be the leading exporter of goods and commodities. India will have the most abundant natural resources.
- India is going to be the most developed country in the world.
- India is going to be the leading energy producer in the world.
- India is going to have the most advanced technology in the world.
- India is going to be the most educated country in the world.
- India is going to have the highest standards of living in the world.
- India is going to be the most developed country in the world.
I want to see India as an supreme nation for all other countries.
Indian economy in 2022
- The wealth of India is a middle income developing market economy.
- It is the world’s fifth-largest economy by so-called GDP and the third-largest by purchasing power parity(PPP).
- According to the International Monetary Fund(IMF), on a per average income basis, India ranked 142nd by GDP (nominal) and 128th by GDP(PPP).
- In 2020, pandemic has high-flown trade and India was the world’s 14th-largest importer and the 21st-largest exporter.
- India ranks 63rd on the Ease of doing business table of contents and 68th on the global competitiveness report.
- India has one of the world’s largest number of billionaires and extreme income inequality.
- With 500 million workers, the Indian workers was the world’s second-largest.
- India is the world’s sixth-largest manufacture, portray 3% of global manufacturing output, and employs over 57 million people.
- India holds the world’s fourth-largest foreign exchange reserves worth $597.728 billion.
- India holds a high public debt with 86% of GDP, even-though its fiscal deficit stood at 6.9% of GDP.
GDP by component
- Household expenditure: 60.8%
- Government expenditure: 12.1%
- Investment is fixed capital: 26.6%
- Exports of goods and service: 18.7%
- Imports of goods and service: 19.1%
Labor force by occupation
- Agriculture: 42.60%
- Industry: 25.12%
- Services: 32.28%(2020)
- Unemployment escalation: 7.83%(April 2022)
World economy overview
Friends, after viewing Indian economy we should also overview world economy.
So, as per IMF’s world economic anticipation(April 2022), global growth is projected to falloff from as estimated 6.1% in 2021 to 3.6% in 2022 and 2023 amid ongoing geopolitical conflict, go along with sanctions and resulting international spillovers per global commodity prices.
- For 2022, expanding economy is projected at 5.7% in up-to-date economies and 8.7% in emerging market and developing economics.
- India is appraise to be rapid growing economy at 8.2% in 2022 and 6.9% in 2023 as per IMF latest estimates.
Economic growth forecasting- By International Organizations
- Asian development bank(ADB) on Wednesday said the Indian economy is expected to grow by 7.5% in the current financial year and the growth would expedite to 8% in 2023-24.
- India’s GDP to expand 7.4% in 2022-23: FICCI Economic Outlook Survey.
- India may expand to 9.5% in 2022: Moody’s
Exports and Imports
- Merchandise foreign trade have been above US$ 30 billion for eight consecutive months in 2021-22.
- From a demand eye view, India’s total exports are forecast to grow by 16.5% in 2021-22 surpassing pre-pandemic levels.
- Imports are expected to expand by 29.4% in 2021-22 surpassing corresponding pre-pandemic levels.
India is a country with a rich cultural heritage and a diverse population. It is also a country where many ideas that were once considered to be futuristic, are now becoming a reality. I know India will be a thriving country in 2047 because of the many reforms that are taking place and the advancements that are being made.
Some of these changes are already in place, such as the use of the internet, but more changes are needed to make India a country that will flourish and prosper. I see India in 2047 being a country of equality, helping each other in times of need, and providing a better quality of life.
This is my vision for India in 2047. India is one of the fastest growing nations in the world and I believe it’s important that we share our ideas and take part in shaping this country’s future. I hope that this article inspires some greatness in you and new ideas for India’s future. Please reach out to me with any questions or if you have a vision for India’s future of your own.
- Physical features of India class 9 notes
- Essay on How to revive Indian economy
- What Is The Role Of Education In Human Capital Formation?
- Disaster Management Project Class 9
- Indian Geography- General Knowledge Important Questions & Answers
- Who is the Real Hero of India?
- In which Hemisphere India is located?
- INDIAN HISTORY General Knowledge Important Points in One Liner Form | Competitive Exams GK syllabus
- Clean India Green India Essay
- The impact of Education on our livelihood Essay