1. What are 2 things you can never eat for breakfast?
ANS. Lunch & Dinner
2. What’s always coming but never comes?
3. What gets wetter the further it dries?
ANS. A Towel
4. What can be broken but never kept?
ANS. A Promise
5. What word is spelled incorrectly in every single wordbook?
6. What’s the color of Mirror?
7. What quantity Of Our Brain Do We Use?
8. Where Do Permanently removed Files Go In Computers?
ANS. Nowhere, it’s still there.
9. What’s The Resolution Of the human eye?
ANS. 576 megapixels
10. Where’s The Center Of The Universe?
ANS. It’s everywhere
11. Which Came 1st – the egg or the chicken?
ANS. The egg
12. How much money Is total In the world?
ANS. 75 Trillion US dollars
13. How Much Is The Earth Value?
ANS. 3 – 4.4 Quadrillion Pounds
14. What’s it that lives if it is Fed, & Dies if you give it a Drink?
15. What never asks a query but gets answered all the time?
ANS. Your cellphone
16. What word would you use to narrate a man who does not have all his fingers on one hand?
ANS. Normal, because people commonly have half their fingers on one hand.
17. What goes up but never comes down?
ANS. Your Age
18. What can one capture that is not thrown?
ANS. A Cold
19. A lady fell off a 60-foot ladder but didn’t get hurt. How?
ANS. She fell off the Bottom Step
20. If you have 1, you want to tell it. But once you tell it, you don’t have it. What’s it?
ANS. A Secret
21. What begins with ‘e’ & ends with ‘e’ but only has 1 Letter in it?
ANS. An Envelope
22. If a plane crashes on the border in the middle of the United States & Canada, where do they bury the sufferers?
ANS. Sufferers are not Buried!
23. How can a lady go 25 days without sleep?
ANS. She Sleeps at night time
24. If it takes 8 men 10hrs to create a wall, how long would it take 4 men?
ANS. No Time, because the wall is already created.
25. You spot a bus full of people but there is not a single person on bus. How is that possible?
ANS. Everyone on Bus is Married.
26. How do you make the number one vanish?
ANS. Add a “G” and it is gone.
27. If you had only one match stick & entered a black room containing an oil lamp, a newspaper, & some kindling wood, which would you light first?
ANS. The match stick
28. What is higher than God & more wicked than the devil. Rich people want it, & poor people have it. And if you eat it, you will expire?
29. Is it valid for a man to marry his widow’s sis?
ANS. No, but hence he is expired it would be hard to do so.
30. What 2 keys cannot open any door?
ANS. A Monkey & A Donkey
31. What will you literally find at the end of every Rainbow?
ANS. Letter “W”
32. How did the boy or girl kick his soccer ball 10 feet, & then have it come back to him or her on its own?
ANS. As he or she Kicked it up in the air
33. What has a face & 2 hands, but no legs or arms?
ANS. A Clock
34. If an electric train is moving towards north at 100mph and a wind bluster is towards the west at 10mph, which way does the smoke puff?
ANS. Electric train has no smoke
35. I begin out Tall, but the Longer I stand, the Shorter I Grow. What am I?
ANS. A Candle
36. How was it possible that every single individual in an airplane crash died, but 2 people survived?
ANS. The 2 survivors were married.
37. How many sec’s are there in a Year?
ANS. Twelve as follows: January 2nd, February 2nd, March 2nd, April 2nd, May 2nd and so on.
38. What breaks & never falls, and what falls & never breaks?
ANS. Day breaks & Night falls
39. What can sprint but not walk?
ANS. Rain Drops
40. Fews months have 31 days, & others have 30 days, but how many months have 28 days?
ANS. All Twelve
41. Thanks to me as you can see direct through the wall. What am I?
ANS. A Window
42. Which weighs more, a 1kg of feathers or a 1kg of bricks?
ANS. Neither as they both weigh exactly 1kg
43. How can the pocket of your pants be vacant, but still have something in the pocket?
ANS. When the something is a Hole of the pocket.
44. What do you say a woman who is always aware where her husband is all the time?
ANS. A Widow
45. What has a thumb & four fingers but is not literally alive?
ANS. A hand glove
46. What do anybody sit on, sleep on, & brush your teeth with?
ANS. A Chair, A Bed, & A Toothbrush
47. What goes up & down, but always remains in the exact place?
ANS. Stairs or flight of steps
48. Everybody in the world needs it, but they commonly give it without taking it. What’s it?
ANS. It’s Advice
49. What happened when the Wheel was innovate?
ANS. It made a revolution
50. What can you kept without touching it at all?
ANS. A Conversation
51. What has a head, a tail, but doesn’t have a any body?
ANS. A Coin
- Rainy season essay for Class 5th,6th,7th,8th,9th,10th in English
- Meeting At Night Question And Answer
- What is Canal Fall? Types of Canal Fall
- Essay on Christmas in English
- Electrostatics important questions
- Essay on My Mother
- Essay on Diwali
- The Enemy Summary (Class 12)
- Who is the Real Hero of India?
- Essay on My Village in English for Class 3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th,10