SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Hello Friends, I hope you are good and so I am. This month in September SBI(State Bank of India) Has released the 5008 posts of Clerk for all over India.
Latest Vacancy of September is now out as SBI Clerk. You may read the instructions and fill out form because you just have got 20 days to submit your Form through online mode.
SBI (State Bank of India)
SBI has released 5008 vacancies for Clerk in September 2022
Application Begin: 07/09/2022
Last Date to Apply Online: 27/092022
Last Date for Fee Payment: 27/092022
Exam Date: [PT : November] [Mains : December]
Salary: 19,900 – 29,000
Result Announced: Coming Soon
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking Mode.
Vacancy Details Total : Total Posts | Eligibility |Age Limit as on (Year)
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Applying Online
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Coming Soon|
|Result Announced||Coming Soon|
|Interview Letter||Coming Soon|
|Educational Content for Exam||Click Here|
State-Wise Seats Availability Table:
|Name of the State||Number of Vacancies|
|Total SBI Clerk Vacancy 2022 State Wise||5008|
- Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India.
- The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State/UT, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/UT (mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state/UT).
- They must pass a test for there skill in the local language of that State.
- It will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination but before joining the Bank.
- If any Candidate fail to qualify this test will not be offered appointment.
- Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test.