- 1 IGNOU Assignment Status Check 2023
- 2 Steps to check IGNOU 2023 Assignment Status
- 3 Details about IGNOU Assignment Status 2023
- 4 What do the various messages in the IGNOU Assignment Submission status mean?
- 5 What are the reasons that IGNOU Assignment Grades are not shown?
- 6 How to Write the IGNOU Assignments?
- 7 How to submit the IGNOU Assignment 2023?
- 8 What is the proof that you have submitted the Assignments?
- 9 FAQs
- 9.1 What is the last date for submission of IGNOU Assignment 2023?
- 9.2 When can the students check the admission.ignou.ac.in Assignment Status 2023?
- 9.3 How can students check their IGNOU assignment status once they have been submitted?
- 9.4 Is it possible to appear in the ignou exams without submitting the assignments?
- 9.5 What is the minimum passing marks for the IGNOU assignment?
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 – Are you enrolled in an IGNOU University course or program via ODL (open and distant learning)?
Then you must be aware of the IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 that must be submitted in order to successfully complete any specific course.
Many questions have arisen regarding IGNOU Assignments Status, and we have listed below the direct link to Check your IGNOU Assignment Status.
IGNOU Assignment Status Check 2023
|IGNOU Term End Exam June & December Session 2023
|University Full Name
|Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
|Mode of Submission
|IGNOU Assignment Submission 2023 Start Date
|15 May 2023
|Marks for Assignment
|BA, MSc, MA, MBA, MCom, etc
|IGNOU Offical Website
|ignou.ac.in or admission.ignou.ac.in
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) conducts exams in two sessions, and for Session June 2023, the assignment must be submitted first, followed by the term end test. However, before the written examinations, students must complete the Assignments.
The assignments must be submitted by May 15, 2023 and all students must submit their assignments on or before that date. Assignments will now be accepted if they are submitted beyond the due date.
Students will be able to check the status of their assignments after submitting their evaluations.
|January Session (2022)
|June Session (2022)
|January Session (2023)
|July Session (2023)
|IGNOU Assignment submission last date for UG
|December 15, 2022
|May 15, 2023
|September 30, 2023
|IGNOU Assignment submission last date for PG
|December 15, 2022
|May 15, 2023
|September 30, 2023
|Submission of projects, field work journals
|May 31, 2023
|To be notified
|Term End Examination
|December 2, 2022 to January 5, 2023
|June 1 to July 6, 2023
|December 20, 2022
IGNOU Imortantant links:
- 2023-June IGNOU Exam Date Sheet Download
- IGNOU-BCOM Solved Assignments 2023
- IGNOU BA Solved Assignments 2023
- Download IGNOU Assignment front page PDF (English/Hindi)
Steps to check IGNOU 2023 Assignment Status
The steps to check IGNOU Assignment Status are given below.
- Go to the IGNOU official website.
- Enter your enrollment number.
- Choose your program.
- Select the submit button.
Check IGNOU Assignment Status, including Practical and Project Submission Status, online by clicking here.
Details about IGNOU Assignment Status 2023
The IGNOU 2023 assignment status includes the following information. Candidates should also double-check all of the facts to verify that there are no discrepancies. Candidates must contact the authorities immediately to correct the mistake that was made.
- Programme Name
- Code of the IGNOU Courses
- Enrollment Number
- Status of the Assignments
- Date of submission of assignments
What do the various messages in the IGNOU Assignment Submission status mean?
There are 3 types of messages which reflects under “Status” Column.
|Received to be Processed
|This is the initial message stage. This signifies that your data has been forwarded to HQ New Delhi by the Study Center / Regional Center.
|Received and in-Process
|This is the message’s second stage. This signifies that IGNOU HQ has downloaded and is processing your data.
|Check Grade Card Status for detail
|This is the third and final phase of the message. This signifies that HQ has processed your data and adjusted your mark/grade on the Online Grade Card.
What are the reasons that IGNOU Assignment Grades are not shown?
There are some cases where assignment grades are not shown in the Online IGNOU Grade Card, even if they are transmitted by the Study Center and displayed in the assignment portal’s intermediate state with the status “Check Grade Card Status for Detail.”
Reason 1 – The student may have submitted the assignment to the Study Center before their due session and without finishing the required time of study.
Reason 2 – The second likely cause for such occurrences is that the student submits the assignment to the Study Center after their admission’s maximum validity period has expired.
How to Write the IGNOU Assignments?
Students must complete and submit their assignments for a certain subject at IGNOU University by the due date and Term End Exam (TEE).
If you have not submitted the Assignments, you will not be allowed to give TEE exam.
The first step is to obtain the IGNOU Assignment Questions
Where you will find your Assignment Questions?
You can visit the official website of IGNOU for download question papers for your assignment in form of PDF.
Candidates must write their answers on plain paper (A4 size) and create diagrams if needed. IGNOU Assignment Answers can be found in the books issued by IGNOU.
You may attatch some extra documents when submitting you assignment such as :
- Question paper
- ID Card
- IGNOU Front page with your details
How to submit the IGNOU Assignment 2023?
Before your TEE starts, students must submit their IGNOU 2023 assignment. Follow the steps outlined below to successfully complete the IGNOU 2023 assignment.
1. Prepare their assignments properly, making sure to include their name, enrollment number, address and study center at the beginning.
2. Candidates must then submit their assignments to their respective study centers. Every applicant must be aware of the location of their study center.
3. Candidates must also have the photocopies of their submitted IGNOU assignments.
What is the proof that you have submitted the Assignments?
You may receive a receipt for submitting the assignments at your regional center with the name and subjects mentioned on it.
Make a copy of the receipt for yourself for future reference. Produce it anytime you are needed to show that you have completed the duties.
Students can also get the most recent update on their assignment grades via the grade card on the ignou website.
What is the last date for submission of IGNOU Assignment 2023?
Assignment must be submitted before May 15, 2023.
When can the students check the admission.ignou.ac.in Assignment Status 2023?
After two months of submitting the assignment, students check the IGNOU Assignment Status 2023.
How can students check their IGNOU assignment status once they have been submitted?
Go to the official IGNOU website at ignou.ac.in, then enter your enrollment number and course code to check your assignment status.
Is it possible to appear in the ignou exams without submitting the assignments?
No, it is not possible to give TEE Exams without submitting your assignments. IGNOU assignmentts must be submitted by the deadline. After that only students will be able to give the term-end examination.
What is the minimum passing marks for the IGNOU assignment?
35 out of 100 is the minimum passing marks for the IGNOU assignment.