Senior KG Syllabus 2022-2023 – Having a syllabus can be a great way to make sure students stay focused on the right things during their lesson. A syllabus is a road map, which can help students know what to expect and what they need to do regarding upcoming events in the lesson. This is important as one of the main factors in student success is their level of self-discipline and their ability to stay on track. Senior KG Syllabus is designed to meet the needs of the Kindergarten student during the transition from preschool to elementary school.
- Letter : Aa-Zz (Aa, Bb, Cc, Dd……Zz)
- Vowels and Consonants.
- Use of a/an.
- Use of He/She.
- Use of His/Her.
- Singular and Plural
- Use of is/am.
- Use of This and That.
- Use of These and Those.
- Four letter words (wool, road, pair, good)
- Rhyming words ( bat, hat, mat)
- Opposite words ( day- night, old-new)
- Position (in, on, under, near)
- Number Counting ( 1-100) oral and written.
- Number name (1-100) oral and written.
- Backward count ( 50 – 1) oral and written.
- After number (1-100).
- Before number (1-100).
- Between number (1-100).
- Circle the smallest number (1-100).
- Circle the largest number (1-100).
- Tens and Ones (1-100).
- Ascending order (1-100).
- Descending order (1-100).
- Skip counting (2,3,5….)
- Use the sign (<,>,+,-,=)
- Addition (1-10).
- Subtraction (1-10).
- स्वर वर्ण ( अ-अ:)
- व्यंजन (क-ज्ञ)
- दो अक्षर वाले शब्द (क+ल= कल)
- तीन अक्षर वाले शब्द (ग+र+म)
- चार अक्षर वाले शब्द (अ+ज+ग+र)
- वाक्य पढ़कर लिखे
- Myself ( Self introduction, My body, Sense organs, My family, My home, My school)
- Animals ( Wild, Pet, Water, Domestic)
- Animals home
- Young one of animals
- Living and non-livingg things.
- Importance of plants.
- Good habits and bad habits.
- Transport (Air, Water, Land)
- Name of the months
- Days of the week
We hope you found our blog helpful about the Senior KG Syllabus. It’s important for parents to stay in touch with the changing needs of their children with the changing stages of their life. This is an important milestone in a child’s education, and we hope that these tips help parents make the most of it. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us. We would love to hear from you!