Exams 2020- Application, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, SyllabusUIDAI
UIDAI Exams 2020- Application, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
UIDAI Exams 2020:- UIDAI stands for Unique Identification Authority Of India which is solely responsible for making Adhar Cards in India. Coming to the UIDAI exam, it is a certification exam through which candidates can enrol themselves to work in UIDAI.
The Government of India has given the responsibility to National Stock Exchange For Information and Technology ( NSEIT ) to conduct the exam and to provide certifications to the deserving candidates for various positions in UIDAI.
In this article, we have provided all the details regarding the UIDAI exam 2020 like eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
UIDAI Exam Overview
|Name of examination||Unique IdentificationAuthority Of India ( UIDAI Exam 2020 )|
|Conducted by||National Stock Exchange For Information and Technology (NSEIT )|
|Number of vacancies||Not yet declared|
|Mode of examination||Online ( Computer based )|
|Medium of examination||English and Hindi|
|Question Types||Multiple Choice Questions|
UIDAI 2020 Exam Dates
UIDAI has not released the official notification yet but here are the tentative dates regarding the same.
|Events||Exam Dates ( Tentative )|
|Application start date||June 2020|
|Last date of application||July 2020|
|Exam date||Not announced yet|
|UIDAI result date||Not announced|
UIDAI Exams 2020- Eligibility Criteria
Candiates need to fulfil the below eligibility criteria in order to apply for UIDAI exam.
1. Age Limit
- The minimum age of a candidate to apply for the UIDAI exam should be 18 years.
2. Educational Qualifications
- Minimum qualification for the post of operator/ supervisor/CELC/operator is that the candidate should have qualified 12th class from a recognised university.
UIDAI Exam 2020- Application Form
All the applicants are required to fill in the online application form on the official website of UIDAI. Below are the steps are given to fill in the application form.
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of UIDAI in order to proceed with the application.
- Click on the link “ New user “ and upload the XML file of Adhar e- KYC file and share code generated by the official website.
- After that click on the “Extract” button.
- Select the examination level and your desired certification like operator/supervisor or child enrollment lite client operator.
- Once you have selected the required field the next step is to enter the details like your email address, exam language, enrollment agency code, preferred examination centre.
- The last step is to pay the application fees and submit the form.
- Make sure that all the details are correct before submitting the application form.
UIDAI Exam 2020- Application Fees
Applicants are required to pay the application fees while filling up the application form.
- The application fee is Rs 365/- and the application fees for retaking the test is Rs 200/-
- The fee can be paid via different online modes like net banking, debit/credit card.
UIDAI Exam 2020- Exam Pattern
Here is the complete exam pattern of UIDAI which all the applicants must know in order to successfully clear the examinations.
For the post of Operator/Supervisor
The exam pattern for the post of Operator/supervisor is as follows.
|S.No||Exam Name||No of questions||Time allotted to each section||Passing marks|
|1||UIDAI and Adhar introduction||5||5 minutes|
|2||Registrar, enrolling agency and enrollment staff||5||5 minutes|
|3||Onboarding of enrolment agency and staff||5||5 minutes|
|4||Adhar enrolment and update process||10||10 minutes|
|5||Capturing demographic and biometric update and use for clients||15||15 minutes|
|6||Exceptional handling||10||10 Minutes|
|7||Guidelines of enrolment operator/supervisor on quality of enrolment/update||20||20 Minutes|
|8||Offence and penalties||5||5 Minutes|
|9||Guidelines to improve customer satisfaction and avoid fraud||20||20 Minutes|
|Total||110||1 Hour 50 minutes||55% of the overall score for the operator and 70% overall marks for supervisor|
UIDAI Exam 2020- Admit Card
The UIDAI admit card will be released on the official website 1 week before the examination and candidates are required to download the admit card and carry it on the examination day. Make sure to keep in touch with the website for the latest updates and news.
UIDAI Exams 2020- Results
You dont have to wait for the results of the UIDAI exam as the result is declared immediately after the exam is over. Since the test is taken in online mode the result will appear on the screen itself on the screen.
Exam Cut Off
There is no cut off in this exam, if you are selected you can check it on NSEI portal.
If you are facing any problems while applying or have any queries you can refer to the below-given contact information.
Head Office:- Unique Identification Of India ( Government of India )
Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir Gole Market
New Delhi – 110001
Contact Number:- Toll-Free ( 1947 )
Email Address:- firstname.lastname@example.org