Every year Kakatiya University Warangal conducts Telangana State Council Of Higher Education ( TSCHE ) examination to offer admission into MBA and MCA courses offered by the universities in Telangana state along with their affiliated colleges. The official notification of TS ICET 2020 will be out in the month of January and the registration process will begin from March 2020. Every year approximately sixty to seventy thousand candidates apply for this exam. Candidates who are willing to appear for the TS ICET 2020 then they can find the complete details of the same in this article.
TS ICET 2020 | Exam Overview
|Exam name||TSICET 2020|
|TS ICET 2020 conducting body||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
|TS ICET 2020 application process||Online|
|Expected number of candidates||50000-60000|
|Number of sections||3|
|TS ICET 2020 exam duration||2 ½ hours|
TS ICET 2020 Important Dates
Here are the important dates regarding TS ICET 2020. Candidates are required to keep track of these tentative dates.
|Events||Dates ( Tentative )|
|Application form release of TSCET 2020||2nd week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form ( without late fee )||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form ( with late fee )||3rd week of May 2020|
|TS ICET 2020 admit card download||Last week of May 2020|
|TS ICET 2020 exam date||June 2020|
TS ICET 2020 Examination | Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to meet the certain eligibility criteria set by the respective authority. Make sure that you fulfil all the below giver criteria before applying for the TS ICET 2020.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- There is no age limit to apply for the examination.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates who are in the final year of the graduation and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria For MBA
- The candidate should have a bachelors degree with at least 50% marks and 45% marks in case of SC/ST category.
Eligibility Criteria For MCA
- The candidates should have a bachelors degree with minimum 50% marks and 45% in case of SC/ST category. Candidates must have opted for mathematics in 10+2.
How to Fill TS ICET 2020 Application Form
Here is the complete process that candidates can follow to fill up the application form of TS ICET 2020.
1. Visit the official website of TSICET.
2. Click on “ Apply Online “
3. You will see the procedure for registration fee payment.
4. Once you have completed the registration process a transaction ID will be generated which can be used for logging into the user account.
5. After that, you are required to fill in the application form and provide all the required details.
6. You need to upload your recent passport size photograph once you have filled all the details.
TS ICET 2020 Application Fees
TSICET Exam Pattern
Below is the complete exam pattern of the TS ICET 2020 and it is important for the candidates to know the exam pattern.
- The exam will be conducted in the offline mode.
- The exam paper will be fo 200 marks and all the questions will be multiple-choice questions.
- The exam duration will be of 2 ½ ( 150 minutes ).
- 1 point will be given for every right answer and no points will be deducted for wrong answers.
- There are no criteria for negative marking.
- There will be 3 sections in the examination.
TS ICET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates are allowed to carry only admit card in the exam hall so it is important to download the admit card at least a week before the examinations. Candidates can follow the below procedure to download the admit card for TS ICET 2020.
1. Firstly go the official website of the TS ICET.
2. Go to the home page and click “ Download Hall Ticket”
3. After that, you will be redirected to the login page
4. Enter your login details ( registration number, date of birth )
5. Once you are successfully logged in click on “ Download Hall Ticket Button”
6. The admit card will appear on your screen
7. Download the admit card and take a print out of the same.
TS ICET 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates who are planning to apply for TS ICET 2020 can follow these preparation tips to successfully clear the exams.
- Make a study plan and strictly stick to that plan.
- Give an equal amount of time to each subject so that you do not miss out on any topic.
- For the mathematical and analytical ability practice as many questions as you can. For maths practice, you can also refer to notebooks of class 10th and 12th.
- Solve previous year question papers to know the actual overview of the question papers.
- Attempt as many mock tests as you can to score well in exams.
TS ICET 2020 Results
The result of TS ICET 2020 will be announced in the month of June and candidates can follow the below-given process to view the results.
1. Go to the official website of TS ICET.
2. Enter the number of TS ICET hall ticket number, date of birth and registration number to view the results.
3. After that, your result will appear on the screen.
4. Download and take out the print out of the admit card.
Details mentioned on TS ICET 2020 Result
- Admit card number
- Candidates name
- Fathers name
- Total marks
- Section-wise marks