SSC has released the notification regarding Scientific assistants recruitment 2020 for India Meteorological Department. The online test will be conducted in the month of November 2019.
Scientific assistant is a very lucrative and prestigious post in the Indian Metrological Department.
If you are also appearing for the same then you are at the right place as we have provided all the details regarding the SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020 like eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, salary etc.
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
Here are the important dates regarding SSC scientific assistamnt recruitment 2020.
|Release of official notification||3rd week of July 2019|
|Filling of application form||3rd week of July 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of August 2019|
|Exam date ( Online )||Last week of November 2019|
|Release of answer key||1st week of December 2019|
|Written Exam Result||13th Feb 2020|
|Verification of documents||July or August 2020|
|Final Results||Last week of October 2020|
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020-Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for the Scientific Recruitment 2020.
- An applicant must be a citizen of India or a subject of Bhutan or Nepal
- An applicant who is a Tibetan Refugee who came to India before January 1, 1964, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries Of Kenya, Uganda, The United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India are also eligible to apply.
2. Age Limit
The maximum age limit to apply for Scientific Assistant Recruitment should not exceed 30 years as on August 4, 2019. However, age relaxation is provided to the candidates belonging to the following caste.
|Physically Handicapped||10 Years|
|Physically Handicapped+ OBC||13 Years|
|Physically Handicapped + SC/ST||15 Years|
|Ex-serviceman ( General )||3 Years|
|Ex-serviceman ( OBC )||6 Years|
|Ex-serviceman ( SC & ST )||8 Years|
|Domiciled Residents of Jammu and Kashmir||8 Years|
3. Educational Qualifications
- A candidate must have a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 60% marks in science ( with physics as one of the subject ) / computer science / Information Technology / Computer applications or diploma in electronics and telecommunications from a recognised university or equivalent.
- Must have cleared 10+2 examination from a recognised board or equivalent in science with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020- Application Form
The filling of the application form process begins at least 3-4 month before the examination. The application form will be filled through online mode. Candidates can follow the given steps to successfully fill in the online application form.
1. Firstly visit the official website of SSC
2. Click on the “ Apply Button “ and then go to “ Application Form “.
3. After that click on the link “ New Registration “
4. Fill in the essential details like your name.date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name etc.
5. This was part 1 of the registration process, in the next step click on “ Register Now “ for Part 2.
6. In part 2 you have to upload the scanned copies of the passport size photograph and signature.
7. In the next step, you have to pay the application fees through the various available payment modes.
8. Click on the “submit button” to complete the registration process.
9. Take a print out of the application form and keep it with yourself for future references.
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020- Exam Pattern
Here is the complete exam pattern of the SSC scientific assistant recruitment 2020.
|Part||Subject||Number Of |
|Part 1 Objective Type||English |
Intelligence and Reasoning
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Syllabus
Below is the complete syllabus of SSC Scientific recruitment 2020 which you need to keep in mind.
- Thermal physics, radiation and sound
- Operating systems
- Digital electronics
- Database Management Systems
- I/O System
- Introduction of digital communication
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020- Admit Card
Admit card is the most important document that needs to be carried in the examination centre. Here are the steps that you can follow to successfully download the admit card/hall ticket.
1. Firstly visit the official website in order to download the admit card.
2. Log in with your credentials
3. Click on the link “ Download Admit Card”
4. The admit card will appear on the screen
5. Download and print the admit card and keep it for your future references.