RBI Grade B 2020:- This examination is conducted every year by Reserve Bank Of India ( RBI ) to recruit the eligible candidates for the post of Grade B officer.
Rbi will release the official notification for RBI Grade B 2020 examination in the month of May 2020. All those candidates who want to apply for the exam must be aware of the complete details so that you do not miss out on anything regarding the examination. So here we have covered all the aspects of RBI Grade B 2020.
RBI Grade B 2020 Exam Overview
|Exam Name||RBI Grade B 2020|
|Mode of Examination||Online and offline|
|Exam conducting body||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Number of posts||Not declared|
RBI Grade B 2020 Important Dates
Here are the important dates regarding RBI Grade B examination 2020 that candidates need to keep a note of. These are the tentative dates based on the previous year’s exam dates.
|Announcement of official notification||The first week of May 2020|
|Application form release date||The first week of May 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form||May 3rd week 2020|
|Admit card release date for phase 1||4th week of May 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020 examination ( phase 1 )||2nd week of June 2020|
|Result announcement for phase 1||3rd week of June 2020|
|Admit card release for RBI Grade B phase 2 examination||1st week of July 2020|
|RBI Grade B Phase 2 examination||July 2020|
|Result declaration of phase 2 examinations||4th week of July 2020|
|Rbi Grade B 2020 Interview date||August 2020|
|Final results announcement||August 2020|
RBI Grade B 2020 Application Form
The application form will be accepted in online mode. Candidates need to visit the official website of the RBI in order to apply for the RBI Grade B 2020. You need to carefully fill up the application form.
RBI Grade B Application Form Process ( Online )
Here is the complete process on that you can follow to fill up the application form.
- Firstly visit the official website of Reserve Bank Of India.
- There you will see the link of“Recruitment for the post of Officers in Gr. B (DR) General/DEPR/DSIM”.
- After that, you need to click on the link “New Registration” and enter the details like your name, address, contact number & email ID.
- Once you have registered yourself you will receive login ID and password on the registered email ID and phone number.
- After that, you need to login to their account using the login Id and password.
- Once you are successfully logged in proceed towards the application form and fill in the required details.
- Upload the scanned signature, photograph and left thumb impression.
- The last step is to submit the application form
RBI Grade B 2020 Application Fees
|S. NO.||Category||Application Fees|
|1.||General/ OBC||Rs. 850/-|
RBI Grade B 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying for the RBI Grade B 2020 need to meet certain eligibility criteria set by the concerned authority.
- A candidate must be a citizen of India or citizens of Nepal or subject of Bhutan or persons of the Indian Origin.
- The minimum age of a candidate applying for the RBI Grade 2020 is 21 years and maximum should be 30 years. However upper age relaxation is provided to the candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD Category.
Upper Age Limits For the Following Candidates
|Persons with Disability ( PWD )||40|
3. Educational Qualifications
- Candidates belonging to general category must have scored minimum 60% marks and 50% marks in case of SC/ST/PWD category or equivalent in the graduation degree and 10th and 12 th standard.
4. Number of Attempts
|Category||Number of attempts|
Examination Pattern- RBI Grade B 2020
RBI Grade B examination takes place ion two phases ( phase I and phase II). Phase I will consist only objective type questions while Phase II will consist of both objective and subjective type questions. Below is the complete details of the examination.
Selection of officers in RBI Grade B ( DR ) General
RBI Grade B Phase I- Online Examination
|1.||Objective||200||1 Hours||1. English |
2. Quantitative Aptitude3. Logical
4. General Awareness
RBI Grade B Phase II Examination
|Subjects||Question Types||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|Economic and social issues||Objective|
|Finance and management||Objective|
|100||1 Hour |
Selection Of Officers in GRB ( DR ) – DEPR/ DISM
|Paper||Subject||Type of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper- I||Statistics/ Economics||Objective||100||2 Hours|
|Paper-II||Economics/ Statistics||Descriptive||100||3 Hours|
RBI Grade B 2020 Syllabus
Knowing the syllabus of the examination id the first and primary step during the complete preparation journey. So here is the complete syllabus of the examination.
Phase I Examination
|English Language||– Grammar |
– English Comprehension
– Jumble words
– sentence correction
– Fill in the blank
– Error spotting
|Quantitative Aptitude||– Ratio and Proportion|
– Profit and Loss
– Mixture and allegations
– Time, Speed and Distance
– Time and Work
– Data Interpretation
– Permutations and Combinations
– Stocks and Shares
– Verbal Reasoning
– Machine Input and Output
– Floor puzzle
– Coding and Decoding
– Data sufficiency
– Linear arrangement
– Blood relations
– Ranking and
– OrdersDirection and distance
– Arrangement and pattern
|General Awareness||– Banking and Financial Awareness|
– General Awareness
– General Knowledge
|Economics||– Important Economic Terms|
– Monetary policies
– Financial news and
– Economic news
– Important economic policies
|Static General Knowledge||– History|
– Political science
– Thermal Power Plants
– Historical Monuments
– Environmental Facts
|Current Affairs||– National and International |
– News Awards and summits
– Important personalities
– Science and technologies
– Books by famous personalities
– Government schemes
Phase 2 Examinations
|Economic and Social Issues||– Economic reforms in India|
– Economic policies
– Child marriage
– Child labour
– Slowdown in growth
|Finance||– Union budget development in the |
– Inflation & deflation
– Risk management
– Financial markets
|Management||– Corporate governance |
– Human resource development
– Corporate governance
– Morale and incentives
– Role of managers