OJEE or Odisha Joint Entrance Exam has released its application form on 6th February 2020. The examination is conducted by the Odisha State Government every year.
OJEE is a state-level entrance examination that is held to offer admission in various courses like M.Tech, MCA, BCA, B Pharm, MBA, and integrated MBA into different Govt schools, colleges, universities and self-financed universities and institutes located in Orissa. If you are also planning to appear for the OJEE 2020 then in this article we have stated the important information like application form, eligibility, exam pattern, etc.
OJEE 2020 – Exam Highlights
Here are the important exam highlights of OGEE 2020 that candidates need to keep in mind.
|Name of examination||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination ( OJEE 2020 )|
|Conducted By||OJEE Board ( OJEEB )|
|Level of examination||State|
|Mode of examination||Offline / online|
|Courses offered||Undergraduate, postgraduate|
OJEE 2020 – Application Form
Candidates are advised to fill the OJEE 2020 application form after going through the instructions given below:
- Candidates can apply for OJEE 2020 through online mode.
- One candidate can apply for only one application form.
- The application process has been started on 6th February 2020.
- The last date to register online is till 20th March 2020.
- The application process will contain steps – Registration, Filling up Application Form, Uploading Documents and Payment of Required Fee.
- Candidates are advised to print the proof of application fee and show it whenever asked.
- Candidates need to submit and print the application form for the further process of the examination.
OJEE 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the examination, candidates should check the eligibility criteria. The complete details about eligibility are given below.
- Candidates must be Indian Citizens.
- NRI means Sons and Daughters of an Indian citizen who ordinarily reside outside India and hold an Indian passport can also apply.
- Candidates should belong to Odisha state for admission to the government colleges.
- Outside state candidates are not eligible for admission to government colleges.
For Pharmacy Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized university in 2020.
- Subjects: Pass the above examination with Physics & Chemistry as a compulsory subject along with one of the given subjects, i.e. Biology/Mathematics/Bio-Technology/Technical Vocational Subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should pass individual subjects & must score a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved categories).
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to appear in the examination.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
For B. Pharm:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must be 12th passed from a recognized board/ university.
- Marks Required: 45% marks for general candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates are required in 12th level.
- Subject Required: Physics & Chemistry are compulsory subjects and any one among Mathematics, Biology, Electronics etc. are required.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply.
For BAMS/ BHMS:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must be 12th passed from a recognized board/university.
- Marks Required: 50% marks for General candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates are required in the 12th level.
- Subject Required: Candidate must be 12th passed with PCB subjects.
- Age Limit: Lower age limit is 17 years as on December 31, 2020.
- NEET Scores: Admission will be offered through NEET Scores. No entrance test will be held separately.
For M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have done B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Plan degree or related degree in the respective stream.
- Marks Required: 50% marks required for open category candidates and 45% marks are required for SC/ST candidates.
- Age Limit: No age limit prescribed.
OJEE 2020 -Exam Pattern
It is important to know the exam pattern as you can very well-known of the structure of questions, exam timing, number of questions, etc.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through Offline & Online Mode.
- Total Question: Number of questions will vary for various courses.
- Type of Questions: Questions will be of a multiple-choice type for all courses.
- The language of the Exam: Exam will be in the English language only.
- Marking: Candidates will get +4 marks for the right answer and -1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- OJEE 2020 is held by pen and paper or offline.
- The exam is scheduled to be conducted in May 2020.
- Students must bring a blue or black ball pen to give the exam.
OJEE 2020 – Admit Card
The admit card for OJEE 2020 will be made available online on the official website from March 2020 (tentatively). The Board will issue admit cards to all candidates who register successfully for the examination.
The hall ticket will contain details about the exam duration, exam date and the timing of the exam.
Candidates are requested to reach the examination center at least half an hour before the reporting time. Candidates will be required to submit one copy of the Admit card duly signed by the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
Steps to Download OJEE 2020 Admit Card:
- Open the official website of OJEE.
- Click the link ‘OJEE 2020 Admit Card.’
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth and click on submit.
- OJEE Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates must download and print it for further use.