MAT 2020:- Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) is a national level examination conducted by All India Management Association to shortlist the candidates for various MBA programmes.
Mat is conducted 4 times a year in order to offer admission to more than 600 + B schools across India. It is held in the month of February, May, September and December in both offline and online mode.
If you are also planning to appear for MAT 2020 then you are at the right place as we have provided the details on eligibility criteria, application form, exam details, syllabus etc.
MAT 2020 Exam Highlights
Below are the exam highlights of MAT 2020.
|Exam Name||MAT 2020( Management Aptitude Test )|
|Frequency||4 Times a year|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|MAT official website||https://www.aima.in/testing-services/mat/mat.html|
- Candidates who have done graduation or are in the final year of the examination are eligible to apply for MAT 2020.
- There is no age limit to appear for the MAT examination.
MAT 2020 – Important Dates
Here are the important dates that you need to keep in mind if you are appearing for MAT 2020.
|Availability of Application Form||January 2020|
|Last date for online application||1st week of February 2020|
|Admit Card Download||February 2020|
|Exam Date||February 2020|
|Result||Last week of February 2020|
|Counselling Process||March 2020|
MAT 2020 Application Form
You can follow these steps to successfully apply for MAT 2020.
- Visit the official website of AIMA
- Click on the link “ Apply For MAT 2020 “ to go to the registration page of MAT
- Enter your name, mobile number, date of birth, and email id to process with the registration.
- The next step is to fill in your application form providing all the personal and academic details.
- After that upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in the format prescribed.
- Pay the application fees using Debit/ Credi card or net banking
- Click on “Submit Application”
- Make sure to cross-check all the details before submitting the application form as you will not be able to make any changes later on.
Candidates are required to pay the application fees via debit/credit card / net banking or demand draft.
- The application fees are Rs 1550
- There no concession fees in case of reserved category
Here is the complete exam pattern for the MAT 2020.
- There are a total of 5 sections in the MAT examination which are language comprehension, Intelligence and critical reasoning, data analysis and sufficiency, Mathematical skills, Indian and Global Environment.
- Each of the section consists of a total of 40 questions and 200 overall questions.
- Total time given to solve the examination is 2 ½ hours ( 150 minutes )
- Candiates can freely move from one place to another as there are no restrictions.