IRMA 2020:- IRMA stands for Institute For Rural Management Anand which is a national level entrance examination in order to offer admission into post-graduate diplomas in rural management, PRM, and fellow program in rural management or FPRM.
Candidates are offered admission on the basis of marks obtained in IRMA. IRMA has released the official notification regarding the application forms that can be filled till 15th February 2020 for the FPRM course.
In this article, we have stated the important information regarding IRMA 2020 like application form, eligibility, exam pattern, admit card, important dates, etc.
IRMA 2020 – Exam Highlights
Below are the exam highlights of IRMA 2020.
|Name of the |
|Conducted By||Institute Of Rural Management Anand|
( IRMA )
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Duration of examination||1 hour 20 minutes|
|Application mode||Online and offline|
IRMA 2020 – Important dates ( For PGDRM )
|Release of application form||Started|
|Last date to submit the application form||10th January 2020|
|Last date to apply via online mode||30th March 2020|
|Issues of social concern test||Second week of February|
|Intimation of group activities and personal interviews||Third week of February|
|Final personal interview and group activities||First and the second week of March 2020|
|Announcement of final results||2nd week of March|
Important Dates – For PGDMX ®
|Registration starts from||1st April 2019|
|Online and offline application form |
|30th September 2019|
|Intimation for a personal interview||4th October 2019|
|Personal interview||15th – 18th October 2019|
|Final result announced||24th October 2019|
IRMA 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
In order to appear for the examination, candidates are required to fulfill the certain eligibility criteria which are stated below.
Eligibility Criteria For PGDRM Course
- A candidate should be graduate from any discipline with 50% marks ( 45% in case of SC/ST/PWD category )
- Candidates who are in the final year of the college are also eligible to apply for the PGDRM course.
Eligibility Criteria For FPRM Course
- Candidate must possess a postgraduate degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks and 50% in case of reserved category.
- A candidate must have a valid score in CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE/UGC-JRF/NET/CSIR-JRF/ICAR- SRF/GATE.
Eligibility Criteria For PGDMX(R) Course
- A candidate must be graduate in any discipline with 50% marks or above and 45% in case of SC/ST in graduation.
- A valid score of either CAT/XAT/GMAT is mandatory.
IRMA 2020 – Application Form
Candidates are required to fill in the online application form by following the below-given steps.
- Firstly visit the official website where you will see the link for IRMA admission 2020.
- After that proceed with the registration by entering your name, email id, mobile number, city, state and click on the registration button.
- Once you submit the details you will receive an email verification
- Click on the email verification link and then proceed on to the next step
2. Filling in personal details
- Once you have successfully registered, the next step is to provide personal information, academic details, exam details, etc.
- After that upload the scanned images of the important documents in the prescribed format.
- Cross-check all the details and hit the “Submit Button”.
3. Payment of application fees
- Once you have successfully filled in and submitted the application form the next step is to submit the application fees.
- Select the mode of payment and pay the required fees.
- Lastly, take the printout of the application form for future references.
IRMA 2020 – Application Fees
Candidates are required to pay the application fees while submitting the application form.
( R )
|General / OBC||Rs 1500 /-||Rs 2500/-||Rs 1400/-|
|SC/ST/DAP||Rs 750/-||Rs 2500/-||Rs 700/-|
|FN/OCI/PIO/CIWG/NRI/NRI Sponsored||Rs 2323/-||Rs 2500/-|
IRMA 2020- Exam Pattern
Here is the complete exam pattern of IRMA 2020 that the candidate can go through.
|Medium of examination||English|
|Total number of questions||40|
|Type of questions||MCQ type|
|Topics covered||Social concerns|
|Duration of exam||80 minutes|
|Marking pattern||1 marks for each right answer and 0.25 for every wrong answer.|
Admit Card – IRMA 2020
Candidates who will be appearing for IRMA 2020 have to download the admit card from the official website of IRMA 2020. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without carrying the admit card.
Admit card will contain the details like your name, registration number, examination center, date and time, etc.
IRMA 2020 – Results
The result can be downloaded online from the official website of IRMA. The institute will publish the merit list on the basis of which the students will be able to seek admission to the institute.